Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Otterup has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Billund (BLL), 51 mi (82.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Otterup
- Popular cultural attractions include Hans Christian Andersen Museum, Funen Art Museum, and Brandts Klaedefabrik
- Favourite places to visit in the city include Norup Kirke, Otterup Kirke and Skeby Church
Staying in Otterup
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate Otterup Hotel.
Otterup Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Otterup
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Otterup each year