Search Hotels in Oslo - Southern Norway
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Oslo - Southern Norway
Oslo City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(394 area reviews)
Travellers choose Oslo City Centre for its fascinating museums. Hop aboard the metro at Christiania Torv Tram Station or Wessels Plass Light Rail Station and check out top sights like Oslo Opera House.
With some of the best views in Oslo, outdoor adventures that most can only dream of and superb restaurants and accommodation, Holmenkollen is in a league of its own.
While you're in Sentrum, take in top sights like Nobel Peace Center or Aker Brygge, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Kontraskjaeret Tram Station or Christiania Torv Tram Station.
5/5Exceptional!(20 area reviews)
Museums, cafes and shopping highlight some notable features of Frogner. Make a stop by Aker Brygge or National Library while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Skillebekk Light Rail Station or Skarpsno Light Rail Station to get around town.
4/5Very Good!(10 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Grunerlokka. Spend some time visiting top spots like Mathallen Oslo, and catch the metro at Olaf Ryes Place Light Rail Station or Schous Place Light Rail Station to see more of the area.
Visiting Oslo - Southern Norway
Travellers to Oslo - Southern Norway give high marks for the fascinating museums, shopping and abundant cafes. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its restaurants, sightseeing tours and opera houses. Top sights in the city include Viking Ship Museum, Kon Tiki Museum and Fram Museum.
- There are 586 hotels and other accommodation options in Oslo - Southern Norway
- The closest major airport is in Notodden (NTB), 27.7 mi (44.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 50.9 mi (81.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oslo - Southern Norway
The city is well known for its museums and opera, and cultural venues include Viking Ship Museum, Kon Tiki Museum and Fram Museum. Attractions like Kristiansand Zoo, Sommarland and Badeparken are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Akershus Fortress, Oslo Cathedral (Domkirke) and Eidsborg Stave Church.
In Drammen, there are 586 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Farsund Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a free water park and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotell Refsnes Gods - By Classic Norway Hotels - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Lysebu Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Holmenkollen features ski slopes, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Other favourite sights in Oslo - Southern Norway include Vigeland Museum, Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park and Aker Brygge.
Getting around Oslo - Southern Norway
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Oslo - Southern Norway is a breeze. Nearby metro stations include Lilleaker Light Rail Station, Oraker Light Rail Station and Osteras Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Nome Lunde Station, Drangedal Station or Bo Station.
More trip options
- Hotels near Oslo - Southern Norway Airports
- Areas of Oslo - Southern Norway
- Accommodation near Oslo - Southern Norway Attractions
- Choose Your Oslo - Southern Norway Hotel Style
- Most Popular Hotels in Oslo - Southern Norway
- Hotels Near Oslo - Southern Norway, Norway
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends