Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Osaka hotel in Kita, walk to Umeda Sky Building
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Kita, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Floating Garden Observatory and Umeda Sky Building. Osaka Science Museum and Mint Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a nightclub are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, a free area shuttle, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 303 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include refrigerators, minibars, and LED TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Osaka
In addition to an indoor pool, The Westin Osaka provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 603 square feet (56 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. An area shuttle within 1 km and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Westin Osaka has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Number of floors - 30
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 56
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 603
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1993
- Free area shuttle
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free train station pickup
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
AMADEUS - This restaurant overlooks the garden.
KOKYU - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
HANANO - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
LOBBY LOUNGE - This café serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 5200 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
This property does not allow children age 12 and under to access the Executive lounge after 6 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3400 for adults and JPY 1550 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1550 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 780 (one way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5200 per night
- Osaka Westin
- Westin Hotel Osaka
- Westin Osaka
- The Westin Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Westin Osaka Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).