Visitors to Omagh are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and spas.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Omagh
- The closest major airport is in Letterkenny (LTR-Letterkenny Airfield), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry), 31.1 mi (50 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Omagh
Favourite places to visit in the city include Sacred Heart Church, Ulster American Folk Park and Gortin Glen Forest Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Omagh Golf Club and Fintona Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Omagh. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Silverbirch Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Omagh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Omagh is 31 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C