Visitors to Olongapo are sure to enjoy the bars, shopping and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, live music and safari tours. Top sights around the area include SM City Olongapo, Zoobic Safari and Anawangin Cove.
- There are 64 hotels and other accommodation options in Olongapo
- The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Olongapo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Baloy Beach, Subic Bay and SBFZ Sports Complex. Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to SM City Olongapo and Harbor Point Mall. Additionally, you might want to add Inflatable Island to your agenda.
In Subic, you can choose from 64 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mangrove Resort Hotel - This 3-star resort in Barretto features a private beach, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- The Pub Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Barretto can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Le Charmé Suites - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Zoobic Safari, located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city centre, and Anawangin Cove, which is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) away.
Dressing for Olongapo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- About 1720.90 millimetres of rain falls on Olongapo each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C