Visitors to Oliva are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, golf courses and parks. Oliva Beach, Gandia Beach and Denia Marina are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 241 hotels and other accommodation options in Oliva
- The closest major airport is in Valencia (VLC), 45.6 mi (73.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Oliva
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Oliva Beach, Font Salada and Pau Pi Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Oliva Marina and Town Hall Square.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hostal Tropical - With a stay at this 1-star hostal, guests can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
Top places to see outside the city include Gandia Beach, located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city centre, and Denia Marina, which is 12.2 mi/19.7 km away.
Dressing for Oliva
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 390.70 millimetres of rain falls on Oliva each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C