Search Hotels in Pego
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Aug 2018
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Nov 2017
Reviewed on 16 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 2 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 7 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2017
Visitors can enjoy all that Pego has to offer including its monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Albir Beach, Oliva Beach and Denia Marina.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Pego
- The closest major airport is in Valencia (VLC), 49 mi (78.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pego
A couple of favourite places to visit are Castell d'Ambra and Marjal de Pego-Oliva Natural Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Albir Beach and Oliva Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pego. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Reig - This 1-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and parking.
Popular places to visit around the area include Denia Marina, located 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Gandia Beach, which is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) away.
Dressing for Pego
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- About 14 millimetres of rain falls on Pego each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C