Search Hotels in Old Town, Tallinn
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Jun 2019
Visiting Old Town
Old Town is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Tallinn Cathedral, Town Hall Square and St. Nicholas' Church. Old Town's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Tallinn area.
Staying in Old Town
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Schlössle Hotel - The Leading Hotels of the World: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar/lounge, steps from Town Hall Square. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and central location.
- Hotel Telegraaf, Autograph Collection: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool and a bar/lounge, steps from Town Hall Square. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Hotel St. Petersbourg - Small Luxury Hotels of the World: 5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, free breakfast and a bar/lounge, steps from Tallinn Cathedral. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Old Town might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Tallinn. Maakri is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood is home to 2 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Swissotel Tallinn: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, Tallinn: 4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 13-minute walk from Town Hall Square. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Browse the collections at Kullo Children's Gallery, Photo Museum or Town Council Pharmacy in Old Town. Tallinn Cathedral and Town Hall Square are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at St John's Alms-house or Church of Our Lady of Kazan in Maakri, a neighbourhood nearby.