- St Lukes Anglican Church
- 6 min walk
- Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Trail
- 7 min walk
- Forrester Gallery
- 8 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in Oamaru. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Oamaru Gardens and Oamaru Harbour, while Woolstore Complex and Grainstore Gallery are cultural highlights.
- St Lukes Anglican Church - 6 min walk
- Grainstore Gallery - 7 min walk
- Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Trail - 7 min walk
- Forrester Gallery - 8 min walk
- Steampunk HQ - 8 min walk
- Oamaru (OAM) - 18 min drive
About this property
Oamaru Holiday Homes 28 Ure Street
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Oamaru Homes 28 Ure Oamaru
- Oamaru Holiday Homes 28 Ure Street Oamaru
- Oamaru Holiday Homes 28 Ure Street Private vacation home
- Oamaru Holiday Homes 28 Ure Street Private vacation home Oamaru