Search Hotels in North Shore Sydney
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check North Shore Sydney hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in North Shore Sydney
Visit one of Sydney’s most desirable areas, a delightful suburb that combines beautiful bays and nature walks with upscale shopping and dining.
Situated at the foot of Sydney Harbour Bridge is an attractive suburb that charms with its waterfront setting, stunning views and theme park rides.
Unique features of Kirribilli include the waterfront views and restaurants. Make a stop by Kirribilli House or Captain Henry Waterhouse Reserve while you're exploring the area.
Visiting North Shore Sydney
Families will find kid-friendly activities in North Shore Sydney, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its zoo. Top sights in the city include Luna Park and Taronga Zoo.
- You'll find 2793 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in North Shore Sydney
Cultural venues in the city include The Concourse, Marian Street Theatre and Hayden Orpheum. Favourite family attractions include Luna Park and Taronga Zoo. The city's natural beauty is on display at Walsh Bay, Chinamans Beach and Balmoral Beach.
In North Ryde, there are 335 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- North Sydney Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room Smart TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Cremorne Point Manor - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, conference space and laundry facilities.
- McLaren Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a snack bar/deli, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Sydney Harbour Bridge, 5.1 mi/8.2 km from the city centre, and White Bay Cruise Terminal, which is 5.2 mi/8.4 km away.
Getting around North Shore Sydney
With so many transport options, seeing all of North Shore Sydney is easy. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Sydney Roseville Station, Sydney Lindfield Station or Sydney Chatswood Station. Cross the water in a ferry from the port.