Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 29 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2021
Visiting North Manchester
Visitors can enjoy all that North Manchester has to offer including its monuments. There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in North Manchester
Places to visit in the larger region include Honeywell Center, Wagon Wheel Theatre and Charley Creek Gardens. You'll also find Paradise Spring Park and Paradise Spring Historical Park & Riverwalk in the area.
As you plan your trip to North Manchester, you might not find accommodation options centrally located, but you can select from 29 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Wyndham Garden Warsaw is located 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the heart of North Manchester. This 3-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Our customers like its bar and pool.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Huntington is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from central North Manchester. This 2-star motel in Huntington features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Columbia City is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the centre of North Manchester. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Columbia City can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for North Manchester
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 987.70 millimetres of rain falls on North Manchester each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in North Manchester?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in North Manchester, will I receive a refund?
North Manchester Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in North Manchester by Star Rating
- Hotels near North Manchester Airports
- Accommodation near North Manchester Attractions
- More accommodation types in North Manchester
- Search North Manchester Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in North Manchester
- Hotels Near North Manchester, Warsaw
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends