Visitors to Plymouth are sure to enjoy the restaurants, football matches and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and festivals. A top sight in the area is Notre Dame Stadium.
- You'll find 196 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of South Bend
- The closest major airport is in South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Goshen, IN (GSH-Goshen Municipal), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Plymouth
Golfing is a top activity, and Tri-Way Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake Maxinkuckee and Marshall County Historical Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Plymouth. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Swan Lake Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a golf course, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Comfort Suites - Our customers like the pool and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Notre Dame Stadium, located 25 mi (40.2 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Plymouth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- About 1027.30 millimetres of rain falls on Plymouth each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -8°C