Visiting North Bend
Visitors to North Bend are sure to enjoy the cafes, beaches and restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the city is Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area.
- You'll find 2714 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Oregon Coast
- The closest major airport is in North Bend, OR (OTH-Southwest Oregon Regional), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in North Bend
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, Tenmile Lake and John Dellenback Dunes Trail. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Pony Village Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. You'll also find Shore Acres State Park and Coos Bay Boardwalk in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in North Bend. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites at Coos Bay - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Bay Bridge Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and a coffee shop.
- City Center Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and a business centre. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, 23.1 mi/37.2 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for North Bend
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 4°C at night
- North Bend gets about 1648.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 4°C