Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bandon, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its shopping and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Bandon Beach and Bandon Dunes Golf Resort.
- You'll find 2712 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Oregon Coast
- The closest major airport is in North Bend, OR (OTH-Southwest Oregon Regional), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bandon
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Bandon Beach, Face Rock State Scenic Viewpoint and Bullards Beach State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bandon Dunes Golf Resort and West Coast Game Park Safari.
In Coquille, you can choose from 50 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lamplighter Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- La Kris Inn - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bandon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 1648.50 millimetres of rain falls on Bandon each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 4°C