Search Hotels in Norrtälje
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Norrtälje has to offer including the waterfront, golf courses and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and museums.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Norrtälje
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Norrtälje
Favourite places to visit in the city include Roslagens Golf Club, Norrtalje Harbor and Pythagoras Industrial Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sundsta Golf and Spillersboda Jetty.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Norrtälje. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Åtellet Hotell - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Sure Hotel by Best Western Roslagen - Our customers like the quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking and a fitness centre.
- Hotell Pensionat Granparken - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Norrtälje
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 5°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 12°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- About 548 millimetres of rain falls on Norrtälje each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C