Visitors to Norcia are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. Around the area, top sights include Ponte delle Torri, Spoleto Roman Amphitheater (Anfiteatro Romano) and Rocca Albornoziana.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Norcia
- The closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 37.8 mi (60.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Norcia
A couple of favourite places to visit are Piani di Castelluccio and Saint Benedict Square. In the area, you'll also find Ponte delle Torri and Spoleto Roman Amphitheater (Anfiteatro Romano).
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Norcia. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Palazzo Seneca is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Norcia features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Il Casale San Martino is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Norcia features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free parking.
- Hotel Da Benito is located within 1.4 mi (2.2 km) of the city centre. This bed & breakfast in Norcia features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Rocca Albornoziana, located 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Monte Terminillo, which is 22.5 mi (36.3 km) away.
Dressing for Norcia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- About 824 millimetres of rain falls on Norcia each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C