- Springs of Clitunno
- 6 min drive
- Basilica of San Salvatore
- 14 min drive
- 2 min walk
- La locanda di Champeaux
- 5 min drive
- Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Borgo della Marmotta - Farm Home is located in Spoleto. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springs of Clitunno and Nera Fluvial Park, while Teatro Caio Melisso and Museo Civico di San Francesco are cultural highlights.Visit our Spoleto travel guide
- Springs of Clitunno - 6 min drive
- Basilica of San Salvatore - 14 min drive
- Palazzo Racani Anoni - 15 min drive
- Ponte Sanguinario - 15 min drive
- San Gregorio Maggiore - 15 min drive
- Campello Sul Clitunno Station - 6 min drive
- Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio) - 39 min drive
- Cafeteria - 2 min walk
- La locanda di Champeaux - 5 min drive
- Vincanta - 6 min drive
- Agriristoro - I sapori dell'Umbria - 6 min drive
- Caffé Le Ninfe - 6 min drive
About this property
Borgo della Marmotta - Farm Home
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40 per pet, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Borgo della Marmotta Farm Home Agritourism Spoleto
- Borgo della Marmotta Farm Home Agritourism
- Borgo della Marmotta Farm Home Spoleto
- Borgo della Marmotta Farm Home
- Borgo della Marmotta Farm Home Agritourism property Spoleto
- Borgo della Marmotta Farm Home Agritourism property
- Borgo lla Marmotta Farm Home
- Borgo della Marmotta - Farm Home Spoleto
- Borgo della Marmotta - Farm Home Agritourism property
- Borgo della Marmotta - Farm Home Agritourism property Spoleto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Don't miss this sanctuary
Really a nice spot. Out of the way but close to lots of great spots. Excellent excellent food and wines. Nice pool. Just excellent. Had stayed one week earlier at top ten Castello do Casole in Tuscany and this was comparable. If you are in Umbria this is your spot