Visitors can enjoy all that Niederau has to offer including its ski areas. A top sight in the area is Achensee.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Niederau
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 36.8 mi (59.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 48.6 mi (78.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Niederau
A favourite place to visit in the city is Markbachjoch Cable Car. Additionally, you'll find Achensee in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Niederau. This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Harmony-Hotel Sonnschein - This 4-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Niederau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- About 859 millimetres of rain falls on Niederau each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -5°C