Visitors can enjoy all that Alpbach has to offer including the ski areas, churches and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Achensee and Krimmler Waterfalls.
- You'll find 480 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kufstein
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alpbach
Favourite places to visit in the city include Ski Jewel Alpbachtal - Wildschoenau, Alpbach Valley and Wiedersbergerhorn Cable Car. In the area, you'll also find Achensee and Krimmler Waterfalls.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Alpbach. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Haus Sonnwend - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Gästehaus Schneider - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking and a conference centre.
Dressing for Alpbach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Alpbach gets about 859 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -5°C