- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Jetted Tub
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Fireplace (Junior)
Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Niagara Falls, Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Skylon Tower is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Niagara Falls State Park and Horseshoe Falls. Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Niagara SkyWheel are not to be missed. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Niagara Falls travel guide
- Greg Frewin Theatre - 4 min walk
- Niagara SkyWheel - 5 min walk
- Ripley's Believe it or Not - 6 min walk
- Clifton Hill - 7 min walk
- Skylon Tower - 9 min walk
- Niagara Falls Station - 4 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 86 min drive
- The Keg Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- T.G.I. Fridays — 1 min walk
- KFC - 1 min walk
- Denny's - 1 min walk
- Smoke's poutinerie - 2 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I consistently have an issue with the height of the toilets. I do not want an accessible room but would like a right-height toilet. Also I think the showers would benefit from a light. Although there is a light over the WC, the shower stall still remains quite dark.