Location is ok but not great , only valet parking , very expensive .
- National World War II Museum
- 2 min walk
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal
- 6 min walk
- La Boca
- 1 min walk
- Ugly Dog Saloon & BBQ
- 2 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in New Orleans's Lower Garden District neighbourhood, Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Downtown is in the city centre and near a train station. Canal Street and Cafe Du Monde are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jackson Square and Lafayette Square. Check out an event or a game at Smoothie King Center, and consider making time for Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's location for the nightlife.
- National World War II Museum - 2 min walk
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 6 min walk
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 12 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 15 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 13 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 21 min drive
- La Boca - 1 min walk
- Ugly Dog Saloon & BBQ - 2 min walk
- Wood Pizza Bistro and Taphouse - 2 min walk
- Emeril's - 2 min walk
- Cochon Butcher - 3 min walk
About this property
Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Downtown
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown Aparthotel
- Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown
- Residence Inn New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Marriott New Orleans Downtown Aparthotel
- Residence Inn Marriott New Orleans Downtown
- Resince Inn riott New Orleans
- By Marriott Orleans Orleans
- Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Downtown Aparthotel
- Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Downtown New Orleans
- Liked: Amenities
The layout. The location. The pricing. The breakfast. The amenities.