Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Neufchateau, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming, walkable city can discover its museums, coffeehouses, and castle.
- There are 2 Neufchateau hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Neufchateau
- Well-known for its museums, the Euro Space Center is a popular attraction
- Also well-known for its shopping, historic sites, and castle
Staying in Neufchateau
You might like Eden Ardenne Hotel, averaging GBP 121.83 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Eden Ardenne Hotel, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Neufchateau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July through September averages 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Neufchateau is 1119 millimetres