Search Hotels in Neptune City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 9 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 4 Oct 2020
Visiting Neptune City
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Neptune City, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Belmar Beach and Boardwalk, Asbury Park Boardwalk and Jenkinson's Boardwalk.
- You'll find 138 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 31 mi (49.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Neptune City
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Jersey Shore Premium Outlets is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Memorial United Methodist Church and Shark River Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Neptune City. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Neptune - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Neptune Wall - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Belmar Beach and Boardwalk, 1.6 mi/2.6 km from the city centre, and Asbury Park Boardwalk, which is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) away.
Dressing for Neptune City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Neptune City gets about 38 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Neptune City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Neptune City, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Neptune City?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Neptune City?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Neptune City?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Neptune City?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Neptune City?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Neptune City?
What are some hotels with pools in Neptune City?
Neptune City Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Neptune City by Star Rating
- Hotels near Neptune City Airports
- Accommodation near Neptune City Attractions
- More accommodation types in Neptune City
- Choose Your Neptune City Hotel Style
- Search Neptune City Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Neptune City
- Hotels Near Neptune City, Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends