Overview of Iria Beach art hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Sea View
Deluxe Suite, Sea View
Honeymoon Suite, Sea View
Comfort Room, Jetted Tub, Ground Floor
About this area
Located in Naxos, Iria Beach art hotel is on the beach. While the natural beauty of Agios Prokopios Beach and Plaka Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Port of Naxos. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving.Visit our Naxos travel guide
- Agia Anna Beach - 1 min walk
- Agios Prokopios Beach - 6 min walk
- Plaka Beach - 15 min walk
- Aqua Fun Water Park - 6 min drive
- Agios Georgios Beach - 8 min drive
- Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National) - 5 min drive
- Palatia — 1 min walk
About this property
Iria Beach art hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was truly amazing. The ladies were so kind and thoughtful, right from the moment we entered the reception area. It is located right on the beach with several great little restaurants and shops all around. We will be staying there again for sure! Kevin