Overview of Arhontiko Studios
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony
About this area
Located in Naxos, Arhontiko Studios is near the beach. Naxos Kastro is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Agios Georgios Beach and Agios Prokopios Beach.Visit our Naxos travel guide
- Port of Naxos - 3 min walk
- Agios Georgios Beach - 4 min walk
- Naxos Kastro - 7 min walk
- Temple of Apollo - 12 min walk
- Aqua Fun Water Park - 9 min drive
- Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National) - 7 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
You won't find better
This place is incredible for the price! Our room with a small kitchen and a patio was spotless and large. There's a supermarket, bakery and good restaurant, Naxos Grill, minutes away. The beach is a 5 min walk and Naxos Town, a 15 minute walk.They provide transportation from the port and back. If you are looking to stay in a non touristy neighborhood, but close to everything, this is the place!!!