Visiting Nakhon Nayok
Guests are sure to enjoy the golfing in Nakhon Nayok.
- There are 3 Nakhon Nayok hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 48.6 mi (78.1 km) from the city centre
Staying in Nakhon Nayok
For trips with the family or other getaways, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Sida Resort & Hotel.
Dressing for Nakhon Nayok
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, while the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Nakhon Nayok gets about 1319 millimetres of rain per year