Search Hotels in Na Yai Am
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 May 2020
Pocket Guide: Na Yai Am
Visiting Na Yai Am
Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Na Yai Am.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Trat (TDX), 44.6 mi (71.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Na Yai Am
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, while the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Na Yai Am gets about 80 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Na Yai Am?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Na Yai Am, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Na Yai Am?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Na Yai Am?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Na Yai Am?
Na Yai Am Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Na Yai Am by Star Rating
- Hotels near Na Yai Am Airports
- Accommodation near Na Yai Am Attractions
- More accommodation types in Na Yai Am
- Choose Your Na Yai Am Hotel Style
- Search Na Yai Am Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Na Yai Am
- Hotels Near Na Yai Am, Chanthaburi
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends