Search Hotels in Murqquab
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Murqquab
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Murqquab, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the wildlife and restaurants. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and scenic landscape ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from the city centre
Staying in Murqquab
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Al Maha, A Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai.
Al Maha, A Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Murqquab
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, while the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 41°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 37°C and nighttime averages of 15°C
- Average annual rainfall for Murqquab is 85 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Murqquab?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Murqquab, will I receive a refund?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Murqquab?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Murqquab?
Murqquab Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Murqquab by Star Rating
- Hotels near Murqquab Airports
- Accommodation near Murqquab Attractions
- More accommodation types in Murqquab
- Choose Your Murqquab Hotel Style
- Search Murqquab Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Murqquab
- Hotels Near Murqquab, Dubai
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends