Search Hotels in Dubai Desert
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Visiting Dubai Desert
Families and a romantic getaway enjoy visiting Dubai Desert though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Dubai International Endurance City and Dubai Outlet Mall.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Dubai Desert
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dubai Desert
Top places to visit in the city include Dubai International Endurance City and Dubai Outlet Mall. Additionally, you might want to add Autism Rocks Arena to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Dubai Desert. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to see around the area include Global Village, located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city centre, and Arabian Ranches Golf Club, which is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) away.
Dressing for Dubai Desert
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 41°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 37°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Dubai Desert is 102.20 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 40°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C