Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Mundarlo, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the horseback riding and parks. This city also attracts visitors with its countryside ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mundarlo
- Top activities include horseback riding and adventures, whereas Ellerslie State Forest and Tumblong State Forest are top sights to visit
- The countryside and parks are also several natural sights in the area
Staying in Mundarlo
You may enjoy a stay at Hillview Farmstay for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hillview Farmstay with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Mundarlo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Mundarlo gets about 595 millimetres of rain per year