Search Hotels in Mulu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Mulu, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. A top sight in the city is Gunung Mulu National Park.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Mulu
- The closest major airport is in Mulu (MZV), 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Marudi (MUR), 34.6 mi (55.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mulu
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and Gunung Mulu National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mulu Marriott Resort - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and pool.
Dressing for Mulu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Mulu is 3070.30 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while June and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C