Visiting Mount Pleasant
Guests are sure to enjoy the cafes, museums and monuments in Mount Pleasant. This city also attracts visitors with its bars, live music and restaurants.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 50.9 mi (81.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mount Pleasant
- Museums and live music are well-known in the area, and cultural attractions include Mt. Pleasant/Maury Museum of Local History and aMuse'um Columbia Children's Museum
- Also well-known for its monuments and shopping
Staying in Mount Pleasant
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate Americas Best Value Inn & Suites.
Dressing for Mount Pleasant
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Mount Pleasant gets about 1521 millimetres of rain per year