Search Hotels in Mostar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Mostar are sure to enjoy the local tours and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and waterfalls. Top sights around the area include Medjugorje Shrine and St. James Church.
- There are 122 hotels and other accommodation options in Mostar
- The closest major airport is in Mostar (OMO-Mostar Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sarajevo (SJJ-Sarajevo Intl.), 38.5 mi (62 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mostar
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Stari Most, Old Church of Jajce, and Blagaj Fort. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bijeli Brijeg Stadium and Emperor Bridge.
In Konjic, you'll find 122 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Pansion Cardak - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Mostar Old Town can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Guest House City Star - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- Pansion Nur - This 3-star inn in Mostar Old Town features free WiFi, free parking and 2 coffee shops. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Medjugorje Shrine, located 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city centre, and St. James Church, which is 17.1 mi/27.5 km away.
Dressing for Mostar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Mostar gets about 851 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mostar?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mostar, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Mostar?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Mostar?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Mostar?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Mostar?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Mostar?
What's the best boutique hotel in Mostar?
What's the best accommodation in Mostar to learn about local history?
Mostar Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mostar by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mostar Airports
- Areas of Mostar
- Accommodation near Mostar Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mostar
- Choose Your Mostar Hotel Style
- Search Mostar Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mostar
- Hotels Near Mostar, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends