Search Hotels in Morgex
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2019
Pocket Guide: Morgex
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Morgex has to offer. This city also attracts visitors with its lakefront ambiance.
- There are 2 Morgex hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
Sightseeing around Morgex
- Attractions include Aiguille du Midi Cable Car, Planards Adventure Park, and Planpraz Tram
- Notable landmarks include Teatro Romano Ruins, Skyway Monte Bianco, and Aosta Cathedral
- The natural setting of the lakes is picturesque, and places to visit include Lago di Arpy, Arpy Lake, and Mont Blanc
Getting around Morgex
There are many transport options in Morgex. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Morgex Station.
Dressing for Morgex
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Morgex each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Morgex?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Morgex, will I receive a refund?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Morgex?
Morgex Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Morgex by Star Rating
- Hotels near Morgex Airports
- Accommodation near Morgex Attractions
- More accommodation types in Morgex
- Choose Your Morgex Hotel Style
- Search Morgex Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Morgex
- Hotels Near Morgex, Valle d'Aosta
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends