Overview of Royal Decameron Montego Beach - All Inclusive
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Ocean View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
About this area
Royal Decameron Montego Beach - All Inclusive is located on a private beach and in an area with great airport proximity. Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal and Half Moon Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Dead End Beach and Montego Bay Marine Park. Waterskiing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cave exploring nearby.Visit our Montego Bay travel guide
- Doctor's Cave Beach - 3 min walk
- Dead End Beach - 7 min walk
- Walter Fletcher Beach - 15 min walk
- Sam Sharpe Square - 3 min drive
- Montego Bay Marine Park - 4 min drive
- Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Passa Passa — 1 min walk
- Souk — 1 min walk
About this property
Royal Decameron Montego Beach - All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: USD 2 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We were happy overall. The staff is super friendly. The hotel is in a good location and is very clean. We had a beautiful view from the balcony as most of the rooms do. The beach is set up a little strangely but you have access to the sister hotel which has a nicer beach front so it was a non issue. We never had a problem finding lounge chairs. The food was good but gets repetitive. We would definitely return to the hotel, except next time we will bring big thermos mugs to put our drinks in which is what others were doing. The cups at the bar are tiny. I had to order two every time so I wouldn't have to go back 3 minutes later. The music played around the hotel left a little to be desired. We wanted reggae and got crappy modern noise and techno type garbage, although half the time there is no music at all, which was better than what they were playing. On the other hand they had a couple decent reggae bands playing one night and had good musicians playing during dinner a couple of the nights we were there. Next time I will bring a portable speaker to bring to the beach!