Visiting Montana City
Visitors can enjoy all that Montana City has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Montana City
- The closest major airport is in Helena, MT (HLN-Helena Regional), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Montana City
Places to visit in the larger region include Montana State Capitol, Cathedral of St. Helena and Helena Civic Center. Additionally, you'll find Canyon Ferry Lake and Montana Historical Society Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Montana City, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 51 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Elkhorn Mountain Inn is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Clancy can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Lee's Bunkhouse on Saddle Mountain is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star motel in Helena features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Montana City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -12°C at night
- Montana City gets about 284.90 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -10°C