Visiting Monistrol de Montserrat
Monistrol de Montserrat has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and architecture. Visitors who journey to this welcoming, urban city can discover its art, bars, and shopping. A top attraction is Montserrat Monastery.
- There are 2 Monistrol de Montserrat hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Barcelona (YJD-Barcelona-France Train Station), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Monistrol de Montserrat
- Known for its art, live music, and theatres, including cultural attractions such as Carrer del Balc, Museum of Technology of Manresa, and Museum of Science and Technology of Catalonia
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit including Montserrat Monastery, Collegiate Basilica of Santa Maria, and Casa Torrents Palace
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Parc Valles is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Monistrol de Montserrat is 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from Barcelona. Top sights in the area include Tower of the Palace and Casa Alegre de Sagrera.
Staying in Monistrol de Montserrat
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Hotel Abat Cisneros, averaging GBP 121.66/night
- Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet, averaging GBP 59.07/night
Hotel Abat Cisneros, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.1 out of 5 user rating. Also Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Monistrol de Montserrat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July through September averages 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Monistrol de Montserrat gets about 594 millimetres of rain per year