- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ludico de Celorico de Basto Park
- 12 min drive
- Lamas de Ôlo
- 34 min drive
- Parque Natural do Alvao
- 36 min drive
- Braga (BGZ)
- 60 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Mondim de Basto
Located in Mondim de Basto, Água Hotels Mondim de Basto is in a rural location. Chapel of Our Lady Fatima and Solar dos Magalhães are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ludico de Celorico de Basto Park and Monastery of Saint Miguel of Refojos Garden.
- Ludico de Celorico de Basto Park - 12 min drive
- Lamas de Ôlo - 34 min drive
- Parque Aquático de Amarante - 35 min drive
- Parque Natural do Alvao - 36 min drive
- Pao de Lo de Margaride - 38 min drive
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) - 77 min drive
- Where to eat
- O Tamega – Bar offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- Santuario de Vinhos – Serves light fare.
- Bar Fisgas – Serves light fare.
About this property
Água Hotels Mondim de Basto
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Água Hotels Mondim Basto Hotel Mondim de Basto
- Água Hotels Mondim Basto Hotel
- Água Hotels Mondim Basto Mondim de Basto
- Água Hotels Mondim Basto
- Agua Hotels Mondim De Basto
- Água Hotels Mondim de Basto Hotel
- Água Hotels Mondim de Basto Mondim de Basto
- Água Hotels Mondim de Basto Hotel Mondim de Basto
- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Very quiet in country
Nice pool (although could be cleaner). Nice facilities include sauna, steam room, outdoor pool and very small indoor pool). Very quiet location outside of Mondim de Basto. Great location to visit Douro Valley, charming traditional villages, and great national parks for hiking. Quiet rooms. Breakfast buffet ok. Hotel run down. Cheap construction. Needs remodeling. One of the restaurant staff outrageously rude. Overall, we recommend hotel for the price.