Mollem's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the camping, waterfalls and spas. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its wildlife, restaurants and jungle. A top attraction is Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary.
- There are 2 Mollem hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mollem
- The waterfalls, wildlife and jungle highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary, Dudhsagar Waterfalls, and Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary
- Also popular for its camping, spas and adventures
Staying in Mollem
You may appreciate Dudhsagar Spa Resort for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Dressing for Mollem
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 17°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 38°C, while the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Average annual rainfall for Mollem is 653 millimetres