Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Cavelossim, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, restaurants and spas. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its bars, gardens and golfing. A top attraction is Cavelossim Beach.
- There are 7 Cavelossim hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 16 mi (25.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cavelossim
- The beaches, gardens and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Cavelossim Beach, Varca Beach, and Arossim Beach
- Also well-known for its spas and golfing
Staying in Cavelossim
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
- The Leela Goa
- Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate Haathi Mahal.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Leela Goa with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach and Haathi Mahal are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Cavelossim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 17°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 38°C, whereas the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Average annual rainfall for Cavelossim is 653 millimetres