Visitors can enjoy all that Missillac has to offer including the golf courses, spas and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is La Baule Beach.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Missillac
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 35.4 mi (57 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Missillac
A favourite place to visit in the city is Briere Regional Nature Park. Additionally, you'll find La Baule Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Missillac. Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hotel, Golf & Spa de la Bretesche - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Missillac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Missillac gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 3°C