Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Montoir-de-Bretagne has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Montoir-de-Bretagne
There are many transport options in Montoir-de-Bretagne. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Montoir-de-Bretagne Station.
Dressing for Montoir-de-Bretagne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Montoir-de-Bretagne is 27 millimetres