Visiting La Turballe
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that La Turballe has to offer.
- There are 2 La Turballe hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 44 mi (70.7 km) from the city centre
Staying in La Turballe
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love Hotel de Pen Bron.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel de Pen Bron with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for La Turballe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- La Turballe gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year