Visitors to Miri are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks and waterfalls. A top sight in the city is Imperial Shopping Mall.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodation options in Miri
- The closest major airport is in Miri (MYY), 22 mi (35.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Marudi (MUR), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miri
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Lambir Hills National Park, Niah National Park and Tanjong Lobang Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Imperial Shopping Mall and Grand Old Lady and Petroleum Science Museum.
Dressing for Miri
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Miri is 104 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and February with an average of 24°C