Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Milan hotel in Municipio 2, near Corso Como
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Municipio 2, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Pirelli Tower and Corso Como. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference space, concierge services and dry cleaning.
All 143 rooms offer comforts such as premium bedding and pillow menus, plus free WiFi and satellite. Minibars, room service (during limited hours) and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers a fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Orto Green Food by Eataly – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Orto Green Food by Eataly – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35.00 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR12.00 for adults and EUR12.00 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25
- Pet fee: EUR35.00 per pet, per stay
- Starhotels E.c.ho. Hotel Milan
- Starhotels E.c.ho. Hotel
- Starhotels E.c.ho. Milan
- Starhotels E.c.ho.
- Starhotels Splendido Milan
- Starhotels Splendido Hotel Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).