Overview of Ostelzzz
Choose dates to view prices
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm, Ensuite (Capsule Deluxe)
Shared Dormitory, Women only, Ensuite (Capsule Standard)
Quadruple Room, Ensuite (4 Capsule Deluxe)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm, Shared Bathroom (Capsule Standard)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm, Ensuite (Capsule Standard)
Shared Dormitory, Ensuite (Capsule Double Bed)
Family Room (1 Capsule double and 2 Capsule single)
About this area
Located in Milan, Ostelzzz is in the business district and near the airport. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Corso Buenos Aires and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Terme Milano and Acquario Civico are also worth visiting.Visit our Milan travel guide
- Corso Buenos Aires - 2 min walk
- Porta Venezia - 8 min walk
- Piazzale Loreto - 15 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica - 17 min walk
- Politecnico di Milano - 19 min walk
- Milan Porta Venezia Station - 4 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 14 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Orsonero Coffee - 1 min walk
- Italian Bakery - 2 min walk
- La piccola Ischia - 2 min walk
- Boulangerie Bottarelli - 2 min walk
- Blanco - 2 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort