- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Sant'Ambroeus
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Double Room Single Use
About this area
Located in Milan Centre neighbourhood, Hotel Sant'Ambroeus is connected to a shopping centre. Santa Maria delle Grazie and Piazza del Duomo are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Corso Buenos Aires. Acquario Civico and Terme Milano are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Sant'Agostino Station is 5 minutes by foot and Sant'Ambrogio Station is 10 minutes.Visit our Milan travel guide
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology - 8 min walk
- Santa Maria delle Grazie - 11 min walk
- Arco della Pace - 3 min drive
- Castello Sforzesco - 4 min drive
- Sempione Park - 10 min drive
- Sant'Agostino Station - 5 min walk
- Milan Porta Genova Station - 13 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 27 min drive
- Shamo - 1 min walk
- Top Pan Wok - 2 min walk
- Bar Tabaccheria Filangieri - 2 min walk
- Caffè del Sole - 2 min walk
- Ristorante Le Capannelle - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness
Clean rooms and very courteous cleaning staff. Immediate neighbourhood is not designed for tourism, however hotel is walking distance to public transit and more vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment experiences.