Book your room at Hotel Salerno
Get an overview of this hotelHotel with bar/lounge, near Corso Como
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Situated in Milan, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Piazza Lima, Corso Como, and Teatro alla Scala. Pinacoteca di Brera and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a meeting room and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are onsite.
All 19 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and satellite TV. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel SalernoVia Vitruvio 18 Milan MI 20124
Hotel Salerno features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Milan hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Free parking nearby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will be reduced by 50 percent in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Hotel Salerno Milan
- Salerno Milan
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.