Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Milan hotel in Centro Storico, walk to Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Centro Storico, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology, Santa Maria Delle Grazie, and Civic Museum of Archeology. Cathedral of Milan and Piazza del Duomo are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 47 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus washers/dryers and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find free WiFi, minibars, and room service. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Pierre Milano
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a meeting room. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2013.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 47
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Petit Pierre - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 for adults and EUR 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Hotel Pierre Milano
- Pierre Hotel Milano
- Pierre Milano
- Pierre Milano Hotel
- Pierre Milano Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.