Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelMilan hotel in Citta Studi with 24-hour front desk
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Citta Studi, this hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Piazza Lima and within 3 miles (5 km) of Corso Como and Teatro alla Scala. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza del Duomo are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features concierge services, a 24-hour front desk and a garden. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front desk safe.
All 15 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, rainfall showerheads and flat-screen televisions. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, phones and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Malta features a terrace, a garden and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Hotel Malta is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Hotel Malta Milan
- Malta Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. One child aged 2 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.